We understand the time and capital investment necessary for any culinary startup or continuing operation
Our goal is to make the acquisition phase of securing a shared kitchen the smoothest and least stressful of all stages in your business plan whether you are new to the industry or relocating.
Our introduction starts with a meet and greet where we will give you a tour of the facility and discuss the essentials to get your feet in the door. Once the decision has been made that Chicago Smoke Kitchen is the facility for you we require the following to get you started:
- Execution of a Shared Kitchen Agreement
- A current City of Chicago Food Service Sanitation Certificate
- A current City of Chicago issued Shared Kitchen User ID
- One-time security deposit
- Certificate of insurance (Click for specific requirements)
- Kitchen Application (PDF)
Stay organized with our Startup Checklist!